"If you are struggling to babywear successfully, we can help!"
Bonnie L. Stafford, Babywearing Consultant, Master Babywearing Educator
Preparing for baby can be a daunting task. We can help make the process just a little easier. We will meet you at a location of your choice and help you get ready to bring baby home.
- Babywearing 101 with a focus on newborn wearing.
- Registry Advice
The First Year
Babies (and families) change so much in the first year. What works at month 1 is probably not still working at month 9. We understand this and want to help!
- Prenatal Visit including Babywearing 101
- In-home visit within the first 2 weeks of baby's arrival.
- 3 Month Visit
- 6 Month Visit
- 9 Month Visit
- 1 Year Visit
The first few weeks can be challenging. You may be overwhelmed or simply not want to bring baby out to a public meeting.
- One in-home visit within the first 2 weeks of baby's arrival.
- One return visit 2 weeks later to trouble shoot any challenges.
Sometimes adding a second, third, or fourth member to your family can be as challenging as adding the first. We are here to help!
- Babywearing 101 (if needed)
- Assistance with wearing the new addition
- Assistance with wearing the older sibling(s)
- Assistance with tandem wearing
If baby is already here, but you're still struggling to find your groove, we can help you with everything from trouble shoot any carriers you already have and advise on future purchases
- Babywearing 101
- Trouble shooting of existing carriers
- Advice on carrier purchase
Do you just need a little help? Maybe you are struggling to get baby on your back, just need someone to help you decide on a new carrier, or need help trouble shooting a specific issue. We can help with this too!
We offer an hourly rate for private consults with a minimum of just one hour.
We also offer assistance with special wearing circumstances such as twins or preemies. Contact us and we can create a customize package just for you.
All of our packages make excellent baby shower gifts!